Attendance: Andrea Alves, Abanti Tagore, Laura Grennan, Coulson Bodogh, Diana Urajnik, Eddy Nason, Nicolle Plant-Dupuis, Alexia Jaouich, Aristotle Voineskos, Sanjeev Sockalingam, Sara Traore, Augustina Ampofo, Krista Whittard, Dayna Rossi, Jeff Rocca, Sarah Bromley, George Foussias, Sheila Gallagher, Al Cudmore, Janet Durbin
Regrets: Kim Hewitt-McVicker, Jen Bertoni
· Follow-up with Niagara legal department (Sinead) and cc Krista re: contracts – Abanti
· Determine site preference for effectively communicating questions – Alexia/Dayna/Al
· Send research pamphlets to Niagara and Durham with tracking – Andrea/Abanti/Laura
· Coordinate with Andrea/Augustina to have meeting with YAC - Janet
· All materials (NAVIGATE and research) available on www.epi-set.com
· Going forward, can directly email Abanti, Andrea and Laura for study operations (refer to chart at end of minutes)
· Abanti has followed-up with Durham’s legal dept., awaiting response. Will be following up with Niagara.
· The last round of amendments was approved at all sites.
· A new round of amendments is being submitted to CAMH REB; we will submit to site REBs once approved here.
· Completed at Durham, Niagara, North Bay and Sudbury.
· Gave research team great insight into needs, clinic flow.
· Feedback from each site was documented and is being followed-up on.
PATIENT MEASURES AND OUTCOMES UPDATE
· Recruitment Update: 9 patient referrals, 2 completed first visit (screenings), 1 more
· IT logistics: Niagara laptop is being prepared by IT
· As a contact option: do clinics text their clients? North Bay does.
· First family member referred to be scheduled for baseline
IMPLEMENTATION – TRAINING
· Status: Family – 8/12; IRT – 9/15; SEE – 7/12; Director – 7/12; Prescriber – 8/9
· Final prescriber call will be on Feb 13th. Only one prescriber (from Thunder Bay) attended the December call.
Post-Training IRT Webinar scheduled for early April
eLearning was released, link sent through email and updated to website
Forum for Clinician Questions?
· Currently do not have single forum to address questions about utilizing, adapting NAVIGATE.
· Questions currently forwarded from site leads to Sarah Bromley, who tries to triage them.
· It is likely that clinicians across sites have similar questions.
· Role of PSSP Implementation Specialists is to determine what would be most useful for sites.
What is the best way to facilitate communication? Ideas:
1. 1 Hour Q&A for each role per month with a CAMH clinician in that role. However, clinicians would wait a month in between.
2. Real-time engagement using EENEt or EPI-SET website. Discussion as needed, could schedule Q&A sessions.
3. Add open discussion during bi-weekly ECHOs that will occur starting in June. Opportunity to take existing mechanism and utilize. Would not require additional commitment beyond what is already being asked – Dr. Foussias
Site Lead Feedback
· Great ideas above; clinicians have a hard time attending existing calls.
· Like idea of a forum clinicians could access any time
Site Implementation Updates from PSSP
· Durham, Niagara and North Bay are focusing on implementation support and research.
o Krista has implementation action items to work out with PSSP
· Sudbury, Waterloo-Wellington and Thunder Bay are focusing on different components of model, planning implementation and developing coaching plans. They are all in a similar place. Start date for fully implementing NAVIGATE would likely be by April 1st.
o Sites using some components of NAVIGATE with existing clients
o Waterloo-Wellington had a planning session on January 31st and started using NAVIGATE with new patients.
o Challenges: two of the sites have had staff changes, technology, office space - but no staff resistance (other than from prescribers)
· Project Team concerned that training happened October/November and waiting 6 months before using material with clients
o Site clinicians are highly skilled and can jump into service delivery
IMPLEMENTATION – ECHO
· Completed 5 ECHO sessions; all sites finished Orientation and are now attending
· Great case presentation at the last discussion.
· Survey completion - Aug: 50%, Sept: 18%, Oct: 42%, Nov: 20%, Jan: 48%
· Implemented survey completion incentive of random draw for $100, $50, $25
· Suggestions from sites for April Flex Session
· Currently planning next cycle’s curriculum; bi-weekly sessions start in June
· EPI-SET ECHO featured in international Meta Echo newsletter, will be circulated
YOUTH AND FAMILY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
· Continued efforts to recruit members, can be from any sites and nearing or completed EPI treatment
· Please contact Andrea or Laura with interested youth or family members
· Both committees are contributing to EPI-SET quarterly newsletter which will highlight contributions – the newsletter will go out in March
SERVICE MEASURES AND OUTCOMES
· Baseline fidelity and readiness survey results will be shared soon with the 3 initial sites; Janet and team are willing to review results with sites if they are interested.
- Janet met with Lillian – has plans for family meeting in March and will follow up with YAC