Steering Committee: September 25, 2019


Please see below for the action items and minutes from the September 25th Steering Committee Meeting.


In Attendance: Augustina, Dielle Abanti, Laura, Andrea, Sanjeev, Alexia, Lillian, Sandy Burke (in place of Janet), Aristotle, Sarah, George, Nicole


ACTION ITEMS

  • Send ECHO post-call surveys to attendees – Abanti completed

  • Schedule reminder for Feb 2020 to find time in March to start ECHO planning meetings – Abanti

  • Follow-up with Durham and Niagara to sign up for October ECHO case presentation – Abanti

  • Send Sanjeev pre and post ECHO survey data from session 1 – Dielle/Abanti

  • Confirm list of attendees, current roles and NAV roles from WW and Sudbury –Sandy/Dayna

  • Next implementation call- remind sites about clinical tracking form/ local IS leads to train sites on the database– Laura/Dielle/PSSP

  • SEE calls need to be scheduled and coordinated with trainer and sites – PSSP- in progress

  • Scheduling and organizing all the pre-training webinars – and communicating to the sites and which clinicians on what calls etc- PSSP/Dayna- in progress

  • Remind sites about recruiting FAC and YAC members – PSSP- in progress

  • Follow-up on project plan to track activities/milestones for FAC and YAC members - Dielle/Laura/Andrea/pending


MINUTES


ECHO

  • Niagara was not in attendance, Alan from PSSP would reach out locally to Niagara to see if there was any issues

  • Sanjeev suggested we give sites until end of day Monday to sign up for case presentations- email sample case presentation form (from session 2) so they can use it as a template

  • Send specifics and details about vendors for IT to Durham and NB for purchase – Laura

  • Didactic slides and recommendations from Sept 24th ECHO will be uploaded to EPI-SET website once received by Nicole and Sanjeev


ONBOARDING/TRAINING

  • Schedule of in-person training to be circulated to the team once confirmed and finalized with the trainers- Dielle

  • Pre training webinar calls (to be taped) are being finalized- Sarah/Dielle

  • Dielle/Sarah to follow up with trainers about SEE and prescribers calls

  • PSSP to assist with coordinating the pre-training webinar calls with the new sites and the SEE calls with the current sites


PSSP/IMPLEMENTATION

  • Implementation calls two Wednesdays each month (20 mins each) rather than one longer call every third Wednesday of the month? Which site leads should join calls going forward? And which two Wednesdays of the month?

  • Site leads to join to resolve issues that come up regularly instead of waiting long periods of time to resolve issues and minimize email traffic – not adding more time to calls

  • Will bring forward some proposals and see what people have to say about this new schedule – Dayna to follow up and revise outlook invite

  • Alexia to send evaluations for the calls at halfway mark

  • Interest from other EPI organizations to join study – we will have them join at next training date


ADVISORY COMMITTEES:

  • YAC agenda finalized and meeting information set out to members – meeting on Friday

  • New potential YAC member and will bring updates to next SC meeting

  • giving quick updates and monthly survey - feedback should be provided before end of month

  • Going forward, to have an annual meeting with each measurement committee with FAC/YAC members to provide input regarding main outcome measures

  • If patient partners are interested in formal engagement training they can reach out to local services that provide this service – another training at this time not feasible

  • Karleigh should have manual on patient partner engagement training – if team members are interested can follow up


EPION

  • Laura will create a master schedule and circulate to presenters once finalized, will include:

  • Presentation times

  • guidance and support for site leads for their presentation

  • research team to support engagement presentation as many individuals involved – Divya/Simone

  • Add data from ECHO and implementation to second day presentation

  • Presentation content needs to be finalized and calendar holds updated once info acquired – Dielle


CONTRACTS

  • Contract amendment submitted to Durham last week

  • Amendments for the other sites are in progress – added ECHO language provided by Sanjeev and Eva


PATIENT MEASURES

  • Four members of research team completed UAT for REDCap and some things need to be fixed

  • Finalize safety SOP based on sites and PSSP feedback and discuss UAT for REDCap at next Patient Measures and Outcomes meeting – George/Dielle/Abanti


Reminder- Next Wednesday/October 2, 2019 is the Project Team call

Recent Posts

See All

ACTION ITEMS · Schedule Aristotle to attend next FAC meeting – Brannon · Create one-pager of implementation measures efforts for FAC – Janet · Focus on EPI-SET successes in upcoming newsletter – Andre

Administrative/REB/Contracts Congratulations to Aristotle for being appointed Vice President of Research at CAMH, effective January 2021! REB and CFIR Submitted Durham REB review comments regarding CO

ACTION ITEMS: Coordinate a meeting in October for eNAV project to solidify implementation plan – Dr. Kozloff Follow-up with Al and Waterloo Peer Support Worker regarding presentation plan – Dayna Inte