Steering Committee: October 16, 2019

Wednesday October 16th, 2019


Please see below for the action items and minutes from the October 9th Steering Committee Meeting.


In Attendance: Augustina, Sanjeev Dayna, Lillian, Alexia, Janet, Dayna, Sarah, Aristotle, George, Lillian, Abanti, Andrea, Laura, Dielle


ACTION ITEMS

  • Send reminder to didactic presenter about next ECHO session – Abanti completed

  • Post dates for pre-webinars and post SEE calls on website – Andrea

  • Send outlook calendar invites for pre-webinar calls – Dielle completed

  • Follow-up with Education Services for animation videos – Sarah

  • Follow-up with physicians if they are coming to EPION & Delbert’s training – Dielle

  • Finalize new sites/ new staff onboarding document /checklist and send to PSSP to review – Dielle

  • Send out post training feedback survey to staff – Mary Hanna/PSSP

  • Reach out to physician groups at each site – Aristotle/George

  • Send out REB amendments & NAV trainer contracts today – Dielle/Laura/Abanti

  • Update from PSSP meeting re: referral component in the database ­– Alexia

  • Follow-up with Sarah re: YAC member that has not been attending meetings – Augustina

  • Share final Baseline Assessment Report for the FAC/YAC - Laura


MINUTES


ECHO

  • Durham to present case presentation at next ECHO session on Family Education

  • Going forward, the cases that are presented do not have to align with the didactic entirely, it would be nice if they do however

  • Ask PSSP to communicate to sites about the rotating schedule and disseminate to site leads


ONBOARDING/TRAINING

  • The earliest dates will be set as the pre-webinar dates so in the event that people cannot attend, they can watch the recorded sessions before the in-person training

  • Training matrix of what the sites need to completed will be set out to PSSP by the end of this week

  • There are also two post SEE calls for current staff from new sites, invites for these have already been sent out, and will also be on the website

  • Post-training feedback survey being created in REDCap and will be sent to Mary Hanna and PSSP to be disseminated to all staff who have completed the previous NAVIGATE training; must be completed before the next ECHO Oct 22

  • Education services to have materials ready for e-learning on Nov 7th, 30 mins for each material which must be completed before Nov 18th training


POST TRAINING/PSSP/IMPLEMENTATION

  • Following the discussion at the implementation outcomes meeting last week, it makes most sense that we postpone the fidelity report and build it in for the next round as developmental work is still being carried out – Janet

  • Dayna connected with CAMH & ministry regarding French translation of IRT handout – chose to go with the ministry option as they do it for no cost, CAMH will charge $650; will have the translation in a couple of weeks

  • Communicating with physician groups email drafted by George and will be sent out by Aristotle by the end of the week

  • Utilize the annual project meeting and EPION conference to figure out what might work for physicians going forward; have brief less frequent after work 5pm physician ECHOs?

  • If physicians are not coming to the conference, Delbert to potentially do a web based training insteads

  • If new sites are interested, PSSP to tell them that we are open to including them

  • We should think of a time we’re available to have a conference call with prospective sites if only a few (1-2 sites)

  • Otherwise, if there are more sites we can put on the agenda at the next EPION meeting in January


ADVISORY COMMITTEES:

  • Reviewed and finalized YAC onboarding document; built upon what FAC had already created

  • Reviewed the monthly survey that will be next out after the next YAC

  • Before each committee comes to the FAC/YAC, presenters to send the members materials to help facilitate questions that members may have for presenters and to have a more productive meeting

  • Presenters to also brainstorm ways in which FAC/YAC members may make helpful contributions in the decisions making and structuring of project components

  • Monthly surveys have been sent out to FAC, two responses gotten so far


EPION

  • Dayna has sent out the slide templates to sites and site leads are to meet sometime at the end of this week to discuss how to go forward

  • Each site to make 3-4 slides with the information and talking points provided to them

  • If sites have ideas but do not have time to make slides, PSSP has offered to craft the slides for them


CONTRACTS

  • Working on revisions for NAVIGATE trainer contracts of new amounts and to be sent out today – Abanti/Dielle

  • Amendments for REB to be finalized and sent out today – Laura/Dielle


PATIENT MEASURES

  • Final edits for the Safety SOP to be completed this week – George/Abanti

  • Clean up referral SOP and send to PSSP to disseminate – Abanti

  • Alexia to bring to PSSP meeting regarding building the referral component into the already existing clinical tracking database rather than sending an alternate survey link to clinicians when asking clients about research

Recent Posts

See All

ACTION ITEMS · Schedule Aristotle to attend next FAC meeting – Brannon · Create one-pager of implementation measures efforts for FAC – Janet · Focus on EPI-SET successes in upcoming newsletter – Andre

Administrative/REB/Contracts Congratulations to Aristotle for being appointed Vice President of Research at CAMH, effective January 2021! REB and CFIR Submitted Durham REB review comments regarding CO

ACTION ITEMS: Coordinate a meeting in October for eNAV project to solidify implementation plan – Dr. Kozloff Follow-up with Al and Waterloo Peer Support Worker regarding presentation plan – Dayna Inte