Implementation Committee: May 4, 2022

Attendees: Emily, Nitha, Michael, Lauren, Sandy, Jeff


Notes:

  • Website and ECHO recordings:

  • RAs are currently reviewing website and planning for the upload of the edited ECHO recordings. CAMH Education has a Vimeo account, and Research team is considering using this account for ECHO recordings. If so, Education would upload the videos.

  • Research team is discussing with Education what would be a suitable way of collecting the permission of presenters for posting their ECHO recording.

  • Some of the ECHO recordings show video of people other than the presenter(s). In these cases, it would be necessary for the other people to NOT be visible in the edited recording because the EPI-SET ECHO does not have permissions from these people to post their images.

  • Discussed ways to edit the recording so non-presenters were not visible: e.g., add a black box over the video of individuals; cropping the recording so only the slide deck is visible.

  • Nitha will discuss this issue with Sanjeev.

  • PSSP and Research teams collaborating on ECHO

  • PSSP will be helping with the following:

  • clipping out the didactic section from previously recorded ECHOs

  • writing brief descriptions for these ECHO sessions if they are not already present

  • organizing them by topic so they are easier to navigate

  • Michael relayed to Sandy that Jolene asked (1) when can Sudbury site expect fidelity assessment results, and (2) if results will be shared with Jolene and/or with the entire team.

  • Nitha wondered if PSSP was going to find dead links on training section of website.

  • PSSP team mentioned that PSSP does not have responsibility for the website.

  • Michael to discuss this matter with Dielle.

ACTION ITEMS:

  • Look into ways to obscure or edit out attendees in video recordings (Jeff)

  • Check with Sanjeev if we can crop ECHO recordings to only show PowerPoint presentation (Nitha)

  • Communicate with Jolene about Sudbury fidelity assessment (Sandy)

  • Communicate with Dielle about issue of dead links on website (Michael)

Recent Posts

See All

Present: Michael, Sandy, Kerri, Josette, Kim, Sarah, Nitha Regrets: Carol, Jolene, Jeff, Shelly Agenda: Onboarding communication and monitoring Sept 28 optional IPC meeting Check-ins Notes: 1. O

Attendees: Michael, Sandy, Nitha, Rakshi, Marleine, Shelly Agenda: · ECHO · Presenting scores · Check-ins Notes: 1. ECHO Sudbury presenting a case at October 14th ECHO Dis

Attendees: Michael, Jeff, Josette, Shelly, Sandy, Emily, Carol Agenda: Check-in Reporting scores to participants at end of participation in study Updates Notes: 1. Check-in Josette: No concerns Having